Thursday, April 23, 2009

The men on my mind this morning.

Zack Morris. He is SUCH an ass! Seriously? what a cocky mother f#$ker. Sometimes I have to literally change the channel because I can't watch. And yes, I watch saved by the bell. I fall asleep to tbs a lot of times, and in the morning i watch saved by the bell and fresh prince before getting out of bed. If i have real insomnia, I watch married with children...that's on at like 5 or something crazy. I love al bundy :) Anyway, I do not love zack. They always show that he has learned his lesson by the end of the episode, and everyone is all lovey dovey because they know zack has a good heart...blah blah. how many times does he have to f#$k up before he learns his lesson? After-school specials do it in one movie. He does it every day for years.

And what particularly pissed me off was when Jesse thought she needed glasses and asked Zack if guys like girls with glasses and he moved back and said something like, "ew! no!"

wtf. thanks Zack. Well, who cares if you don't like my glasses...I don't like you!

I guess glasses were a lot bigger then though. I have some good pictures of myself in the early nineties with glasses my grandmother wouldn't wear. I mean, was that the style? did they only make big glasses? or did my mom just want me to look like a loser?

Michael Crabtree. I think I'm going to take back saying that it would be good if the Browns picked Crabtree. I mean, he is awesome. If the Browns do pick him, sweet. I won't be upset. But I'm thinking it's sort of risky to pick a receiver with the fifth pick. We really should hook up a sweet kid to play defense...like Aaron Curry. Oh how great that would be...but he will be gone. If no one else picks him, Seattle will for sure take him with the fourth pick. But there are other good defensive players in the top ten. They aren't as sexy a pick as Crabtree...but a very solid, smart pick because we really could use some franchise d.

But I won't mind if we pick Crabtree. I think he has the ability to really electrify this offense, which is what it needs. The only pick that would piss me off is if we take a QB. People think we might take Sanchez and that makes me want to vomit. I feel like QB is one of the only places where we are not completely lacking.

So yeah. It will be interesting.



Jesus. Because He's sweet. And I have this exact picture...you know, super-white Catholic Jesus...hanging up by my kitchen. He's looking at me right now. He's got some long flowing hair and a sweet beard. Part of me wonders if you are supposed to have pictures of Jesus when in the old testament God says to never make an image of Him...but then there are pictures of Jesus everywhere, and how can that be bad? Then again the old testament also says you should be put to death if you are homosexual, and that is insane. No wonder there are so many awful hate crimes against homosexuals. It also says you can't wear clothes made of two different kinds of fabric. Or something. I mean, huh? Ugh. Religion. so confusing. I wish there was a way that you could believe in all religions and have it all somehow make sense. If you get past some of the laws that people twist around, all religions have a great message of love and peace. Jesus was a pretty sweet, loving dude. I doubt he would roll up to a gay guy's house and throw stones at him. Extremists of any religion are scary. Okay...I got a lot deeper than i wanted to, just because my Jesus picture is staring at me.


This guy. Do you have to ask why?

1 comment:

nikki said...

The pic of that dude with the cat kinda looks like John Rodeman.