Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hey Jabroni

Dude, the Iron Sheik is waiting for the bus outside my window. I'm staring at him right now. I would take one of my amazing camera phone pictures, but I'm actually scared of him! I mean, I know it's not really him....actually, I think it's a chic...but the fact that it looks like him is scary enough. I would be afraid that he would start yelling things at me, break my phone and kick my ass. So yeah....just know that right now I am staring out my window right into his crazy face.



Too bad it's not the Rock waiting for the bus. I would run out to my balcony like it's mardi gras. For some reason I think he is so hot. And I don't like guys with big muscles. Not my type at all...but I would make one hell of an exception for him.

So yeah, I am burning off a hangover from last night's dollar-tacos-turned-into-25-dollar-bar-tab-somehow. And that was before we went to the Richland for "one more".

25 dollars is not a big bar tab, by the way. But it's still a lot of money to me right now...especially when you think you are going to have a super cheap night. Oh, mojitos. I can't resist you in pitcher form.

It was all worth it to see my sister's drunken rendition of "I want to break free" by Queen, and to start a bar sing-a-long to david allan coe with my sisters and my friend Genny. Good times.

"well I was drunk....the day my mom...got out of prison"


Gotta love a song with lyrics like that :)

No comments: