I love the word "terrific". It isn't used enough as it should be. I do NOT like the word "cinch" as in, "I can do that. It will be a cinch!" UGH. pinch though....doing something in a pinch...that doesn't bother me. yeah. weird.
AND "HUBBY". I can't even call it a word...it doesn't deserve that. It is an abomination. When someone says that it should burn their mouth as it comes out...if they type it their fingers should form a fist and punch them in the face. I mean, seriously.
If you use it....I'm sorry. I still like you. It's just that it is probably one of my biggest pet peeves and makes me cringe. If you are talking to me about your husband and you say it, I will smile and nod and keep listening to you....but just know that inside, a little piece of me just died.
Speaking of dying...has anyone seen the catheter commercial with the dude giving away free catheters? "Stop using dirty catheters"...seriously? people use their own catheters at home? and they do it themselves? ugh! and then on top of that they RE-USE THEM??? Yeah, no SHIT you are getting infections lady. Yikes!
For some reason I feel like I have to pee now.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ha ha!! i stumbled on your blog by searching "stop using dirty catheters" to make it my fb status and what makes it even better your from cleveland as well!!! cool !!!!
isn't that commercial creepy? i love that my blog comes up when you google it. hilarious. it looks like both of ours come up now. heh. and yes...gotta love the CLE!
Hey, y'all! I'm Robin Daugherty (youtube me), the actor who plays the guy in the wheelchair (fake) who "worries about infections." I was stunned when I got the script the day before and had to play a self-catheter putter-inner. Gee-ross!!!
Post a Comment